Votes and Legislation
One of the most important aspects of Congress is developing, making, and monitoring laws. New legislation is passed almost every week. Please contact our office to share your thoughts on current legislation that may affect you, your family and your community.
Constituents can view the U.S. House of Representatives' latest votes on Capitol Hill and view Roll Call Votes by the U.S Congress. Learn more About Legislation of the U.S. Congress and Votes in the House and Senate.
- Bush, Sanders, Khanna, Doggett & Welch Introduce Sweeping Legislation to Lower Drug Prices
- Congresswoman Cori Bush’s Amendments to the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act Pass the House of Representatives
- Congresswoman Cori Bush Co-Introduces Care for All Agenda to Expand and Revitalize the Care Economy
- Congresswoman Cori Bush Introduces Private Bill to Grant Permanent Residency Status to Alex Garcia
- House Passes Congresswoman Cori Bush’s First Pieces of Legislation, Amendments to the National Apprenticeship Act
- Congresswoman Bush, Senators Markey and Duckworth, Introduce Legislation to Help Identify Environmental Justice Communities
- Congresswoman Cori Bush Introduces Resolution to Expel Members of Congress who Sought to Overturn Election and Incited Violent White Supremacist Attack on U.S. Capitol
- Congresswoman Cori Bush Urges Biden Administration to Overrule Senate Parliamentarian
- Congresswoman Cori Bush Calls on Governor Parson to Cease Efforts to Seek Repayment for Overpaid Unemployment Benefits
- Congresswoman Cori Bush Sends Letter to the Department of Justice Inspector General Calling for Investigation into DOJ’s Treatment of Black Protesters
- Congresswoman Bush Sends Letter to St. Louis City Officials Calling for Full Transparency and Human Rights Protections Following Saturday’s Uprising at the City Justice Center
- Bush, Barragán Lead Colleagues in Asking Biden to Ensure Underserved Communities are Not Left Behind in Vaccine Distribution
- Bush, Pressley Lead Colleagues in Calling on President Biden to Commute All Federal Death Row Sentences